Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

swords and hits read and comment

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
i have been a faithful wizard101 subscriber for a good part of about a year and a half and i must say i have gotten bored of the same old sword natural attack
i mean come on on dragon spyre we see some awesome natural attack styles from the bosses
like cleaves the open air and a dragon type head hits us
i mean THAT would be a cool natural attack as well as some different varied attacks i mean for starters the hammer does the same attack as a sword and it doesn't even have a blade
i mean really
cant we have it when we slam the ground like a giant when using a hammer and have different natural attacks?
that would convince so many players to subscribe its not funny
so please
if you did this i am certain you would get a big increase in subscribers because no battle wit swords and hammers would be the same it could be like a new adventure every battle seeing what attack you use when you use a sword

Delver
May 31, 2009
i too would like to see different attacks from us, could we actually swing our swords and axes? and better reactons from our oppenents please,put word bubbles over their head say we are monkey`s uncles, puney, now i am all wet, did someone leave the door open i felt a draft? simple cartoon mockery

i think these are excellent, easy to install, and fun.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
wow that last post was weird and not funny. i started a forum similar to this
its: ivan soulsinger and the way he moves. it didnt go so well

Historian
May 15, 2009
i am trying to convince about a million people to support this XD or at least over 50%
if they do i am sure KI really might take it into consideration