Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
There's quite a lot of suggestions out there, so I don't know if anyone will read this...

First off, I wanted to thank the developers for an excellent game. My wife & I have been playing on-and-off for three weeks now. Wizard 101 has a perfect balance for a casual gamer and we've both been impressed with how features have been spread out far enough to keep the game interesting.

We've both made it only as far as Krokotopia, and we've tried out the school houses in the new release. While playing I noticed some things that I thought would be very fun to do.

First off, the mini-games are fun enough to log in for all by themselves: the chuzzle, joust, dig dug, and concentration-like games are an absolute treat -- we'd be playing those games if not logged into Wizard 101.

My first thought was taking the mini games and expanding their utility. Time management games are a big genre for casual gamers, and it's a genre that would fit in Wizard 101 easily. A Diner Dash-like "library assistant" or "student teacher" time-management game would certainly be fun and a welcome break. And if these could be worked into quests it would be a very welcome change, I think.

Likewise, another big genre is puzzle games -- specifically find hidden objects and put them together. This would be an ideal genre to splice into Krokotopia as sub-puzzles to help the Marleybonians and the Manders.

It would be great if mini-games could be an alternative to beating monsters. If, for example, getting the gate key didn't require beating X in Triton Ave or beating Y in Chamber of Fire, but instead finding a gate key in a puzzle game -- that would be a lot of fun; especially since, after a few weeks, combat does become a bit tiresome.