Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion - Raid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
Hello, i tought it would work pretty good to add a raid "dungeon"s in this game, will result to harder playing style and more options to actually work as a team. Yes battles will be longer but thats how it tend to be in raid dungeons ^^, and force you to coperate together.

This suggestion:

Raid dungeon - 10 man raid, istead of 4 circles it will be 10 circles, but it will only be an option in the raid dungeons other areas who is not raid dungeon will be 4 circles still.

The teamsetup will be a requirement of all wizards to accomplish the achievement to Clean the full raid dungeon.

Epic Setpieces, weapons, pets, gems etc drops from the bosses.

Intro to the raid dungeon:
The wizard World have once again been threated by an unknown enemy, falling from the skies and their only goal is to take over the wizard World, A raid of 10 wizards have to save the World, who will be the ones to end this quest, and save the World.

---

Also Another suggestion i got is "sky temple", it requires a team of 4 to climb on floors, its all together 15 floors but its only the bests who can survive to the end.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
MarreSwedush on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
Hello, i tought it would work pretty good to add a raid "dungeon"s in this game, will result to harder playing style and more options to actually work as a team. Yes battles will be longer but thats how it tend to be in raid dungeons ^^, and force you to coperate together.

This suggestion:

Raid dungeon - 10 man raid, istead of 4 circles it will be 10 circles, but it will only be an option in the raid dungeons other areas who is not raid dungeon will be 4 circles still.

The teamsetup will be a requirement of all wizards to accomplish the achievement to Clean the full raid dungeon.

Epic Setpieces, weapons, pets, gems etc drops from the bosses.

Intro to the raid dungeon:
The wizard World have once again been threated by an unknown enemy, falling from the skies and their only goal is to take over the wizard World, A raid of 10 wizards have to save the World, who will be the ones to end this quest, and save the World.

---

Also Another suggestion i got is "sky temple", it requires a team of 4 to climb on floors, its all together 15 floors but its only the bests who can survive to the end.
Great Idea Marre! A lot of games have raid dungeons so why shouldn't Wizard101?

I think it would take too much time trying to get a 10 spot battlefield, not to mention the amount of camera angle problems that you'd definitely encounter. How about instead, 8-12 people can group together for raid dungeons and have multiple sections of bosses to fight, therefore dividing themselves into groups of 4 or less according to their strategy.

Example:

Minimum of 8 Wizards group together and enter queue for raid dungeon. No team up option.

Wizards divide themselves as they please to take on a multitude of bosses, battling at the same time. (Not too close to each other to cause lag issues). Both bosses on each level must be defeated to proceed to the next floor.

BOSS l BOSS - Level 1
BOSS l BOSS - Level 2
FINAL BOSS l FINAL BOSS - Level 3

The example above would be fit for a group of 8 wizards. One additional boss will be added on each floor if 9-12 wizards are present. Wizards could then divide themselves in mini-groups of 3 or 2 if necessary.

But what if 1 or 2 of them decide to leech or afk during the raid?
Let's bring the Send Away option from your castles, with a twist!

There will be an icon that will appear only in raid dungeons on your screen that allows wizards to vote to send away a wizard from the dungeon.

Example:

- You
- Other Wizards in Dungeon
- Wizard Leeching

You click the icon and choose the leecher from the list of wizards in the dungeon. Request to send away.

- All other wizards except the leecher receive a message asking Agree or Disagree to send said wizard away.

If 50% or more wizards agree, leecher is kicked. If more than 50% disagree, leecher is not. If not enough wizards choose within 1 min of the message, send away is voided.

People may still get around it, but it'll prevent it from happening too often. Communicate to prevent wrongly accused send aways.

Leave comments and suggestions!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
thelastdiviner on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
Great Idea Marre! A lot of games have raid dungeons so why shouldn't Wizard101?

I think it would take too much time trying to get a 10 spot battlefield, not to mention the amount of camera angle problems that you'd definitely encounter. How about instead, 8-12 people can group together for raid dungeons and have multiple sections of bosses to fight, therefore dividing themselves into groups of 4 or less according to their strategy.

Example:

Minimum of 8 Wizards group together and enter queue for raid dungeon. No team up option.

Wizards divide themselves as they please to take on a multitude of bosses, battling at the same time. (Not too close to each other to cause lag issues). Both bosses on each level must be defeated to proceed to the next floor.

BOSS l BOSS - Level 1
BOSS l BOSS - Level 2
FINAL BOSS l FINAL BOSS - Level 3

The example above would be fit for a group of 8 wizards. One additional boss will be added on each floor if 9-12 wizards are present. Wizards could then divide themselves in mini-groups of 3 or 2 if necessary.

But what if 1 or 2 of them decide to leech or afk during the raid?
Let's bring the Send Away option from your castles, with a twist!

There will be an icon that will appear only in raid dungeons on your screen that allows wizards to vote to send away a wizard from the dungeon.

Example:

- You
- Other Wizards in Dungeon
- Wizard Leeching

You click the icon and choose the leecher from the list of wizards in the dungeon. Request to send away.

- All other wizards except the leecher receive a message asking Agree or Disagree to send said wizard away.

If 50% or more wizards agree, leecher is kicked. If more than 50% disagree, leecher is not. If not enough wizards choose within 1 min of the message, send away is voided.

People may still get around it, but it'll prevent it from happening too often. Communicate to prevent wrongly accused send aways.

Leave comments and suggestions!
Sounds awesome, i do agree it should be option to votekick if someone is leeching, but that system have to be worked on so its not a team of "jerks" who kick someone if it happend they dislike that person, that the system ends up abused on wrong way ^^ but im sure it will be a way to disabled that situation

Yeah i agree on the part as more wizards being part of the raid it will result to harder but also better drops, that idea you said will be really good in my opinion to introduce if raid will be a future way to work together as a bigger team, and more exciting battles :)

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Good idea! However it sounds like it would require more than normal coding and possibly lag, because of that I think it should be event only raids.
Christmas Raid- This raid would show near Christmas and show off creatures like snow men, Reindeer, etc.
Halloween Raid- This raid would show near Halloween and show off creatures like rabbits, scarecrows, etc.
Birthday Raid- This raid would show near September 2nd and possibly have the ravenwood teachers?!
Update Raid- These raids would show anytime a new world was launched and show off creatures that you would encounter in that world, it would stay for about a week before disappearing and (possibly) never showing up again

Alexander Dragondreamer 110
Alexander Stormdreamer 76