Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

suggestion: Crowns Item: Ranch

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I think KI could sell a lot of a housing item that is a Ranch where the limit on the number of pets is higher than the current 50 max. I would suggest a limit of 50 pets from each school. It would just be open land maybe with a couple run-in sheds and perhaps a pvp arena and with fencing you could define areas for different types of pets.

If you would like to see something like this in the game, please describe what you would want, I hope KI is listening. thx

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
A ranch may be cool, but I would like some sort of Pet Container/Display/Bank. Perhaps like you suggest it could be an interactable item where it's basically a pet sanctuary or maybe it could operate similar to the Fishing Tank systems so that you can display pets? Having a function similar to the current vaults would also be viable.

Though a note on the vault is I wish it was easier to move stuff between vaults and that you could hold more than one of each type in an area. It's so hard to transfer items....