Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion #1: Arena Statistics for Spectator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Okay, so I'm watching a Friend do a 2v2 PVP and I was actually thinking to myself, "Gee I sure wish I could see how much health everyone had and what attack they were going to use." It sure would add to the whole 'spectator' feel instead of just trying to catch a glimpse of the Circle HP Bar from the stands. Perhaps make it interactive like a Board and while you are using it, it simulates the 2D Battle HUD for the fighters so you can see what's going on.

Just a suggestion, Criticism is very much welcomed.

Dumpling

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i think its a good idea the life one but the cards is really bad cause if everyone can see the cards can say the cards and your rival can be prepared for the next spell

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
DarkDumpling wrote:
Okay, so I'm watching a Friend do a 2v2 PVP and I was actually thinking to myself, "Gee I sure wish I could see how much health everyone had and what attack they were going to use." It sure would add to the whole 'spectator' feel instead of just trying to catch a glimpse of the Circle HP Bar from the stands. Perhaps make it interactive like a Board and while you are using it, it simulates the 2D Battle HUD for the fighters so you can see what's going on.

Just a suggestion, Criticism is very much welcomed.

Dumpling

I think this is a great idea! :)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
actually you can see the health, by looking at their status, but if you did see cards you'd have to be in a room where you cant whisper to anyone, and you can not whisper after you leave for 5 minutes, and you cant go to the match for 5 minutes

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I've wished that, too. Otherwise, sometimes its hard to see whats is 100% going on.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
yovanee wrote:
i think its a good idea the life one but the cards is really bad cause if everyone can see the cards can say the cards and your rival can be prepared for the next spell

I actually agree with that about being able to tell your friends what cards they are using, perhaps once you view you can't chat or leave the screen till the battle starts so you can't give away any information until everything is already locked in and ready to go. Thanks for your input!

Dumpling