Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggested Enhancements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
I have bought a number of holiday items - Easter, St Paddy's Day etc.
However, I recently was 'full' on all storage so I elected to do the "quick sale". WHAT A MISTAKE!

I sold items based on level and missed the ones that were holiday purchases, and those that I'd dyed or had altered through the seamtress.
In other words I had no way of knowing what had 'sentimental' value.
Would suggest that items in quick sale be outfitted with an icon -- much like the crafting icon that can be seen when something has been sold at the bazaar.

Additionally, would suggest that clothing items that are 'merged' at the seamtress be allowed to be renamed -- OR again, another icon. Just something that allows a point of recognition.

I like wearing the same thing LOL. So I often dye/sew the same look but I can't tell anything about it on the lists .
Anyway, I've lost all my favorites and my special buys. -- Don't know if there is anyway to recover them.
Really disappointed that I have lost them..
Another suggestion, A checklist for all the quests by world that shows what you have completed. There have been 2-3 times that I have finished quests and had NOTHING in my quests list. It takes a great deal of time to search worlds to see what might have been missed. I'm at that point now. I have 2 major dungeons and nothing else. I think there are side quests somewhere but no idea what I've finished to know where to go back and look.