Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline Quest(s) *

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2015
I would like to suggest adding a small mark, even an Asterisk, in the Quests log on the quest box itself, for the Storyline Quest(s) so that we can easily stay on task if that is our goal.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yes, something like that would be nice. Also please don't force side quests on me when I talk to a character that has a main quest and a side quest. It's so hard to help my little cousin get on the right quest because they keep accepting side quests.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
exp613 on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
Yes, something like that would be nice. Also please don't force side quests on me when I talk to a character that has a main quest and a side quest. It's so hard to help my little cousin get on the right quest because they keep accepting side quests.
It's pretty simple, don't accept them. If it's a storyline quest, you have no choice. If it's a side quest you must choose to accept or decline.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
seethe42 on Jun 8, 2016 wrote:
It's pretty simple, don't accept them. If it's a storyline quest, you have no choice. If it's a side quest you must choose to accept or decline.
I don't accept them on my character. However, when you are 7 years old, it becomes much more difficult to distinguish what is a side quest and a main storyline quest. Also when they ride my two person mount if I move away before they finish talking it drops the main quest and puts them on a side quest. My point about "thrust them upon me" is if you talk to a character you can press space to go through the dialogue. If you press it to many times it automatically will accept every quest that character gives. I would like it to just work on the main quest.