Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormzilla remake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
As the title says I believe Stromzilla should become a Damage Over Time spell. Here are my reason's why:

1. Storm doesn't have a Damage Over Time Spell

2. Make it easier for storm to get rid of Storm shields, since everyone has them in PvP.

and lastly,

3. Why waste your pips on a rank 5 spell when later in the game when you have a higher power pip percentage in 2 turns you could have bladed, and then used Triton.

Now this is my opinion, I'm not saying KI should make this change. I just think it will give Storm more of a variety of how to play instead of just having single attacks. I also know one of you will say that storm can mutate a fire elf into a storm elf, but this will allow Storm to do more damage and be more effective in battle.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
disturbedfear wrote:
As the title says I believe Stromzilla should become a Damage Over Time spell. Here are my reason's why:

2. Make it easier for storm to get rid of Storm shields, since everyone has them in PvP.

and lastly,

3. Why waste your pips on a rank 5 spell when later in the game when you have a higher power pip percentage in 2 turns you could have bladed, and then used Triton.

Now this is my opinion, I'm not saying KI should make this change. I just think it will give Storm more of a variety of how to play instead of just having single attacks. I also know one of you will say that storm can mutate a fire elf into a storm elf, but this will allow Storm to do more damage and be more effective in battle.

Actually, Storm doesn't need damage over times. Yeah, I know that wizards are using lots of storm shields, but Storm spells deal such much damage the shields will be like a piece of paper vs. a bullet, they will eventually run out of shields and you can Triton them as much as you want.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
disturbedfear wrote:

and lastly,

1. ...and your point is? That's not a good reason.

2. Another PvP complainer. Terrific.

3. Again, your point is? Sooner or later spells become obsolete. That's just a fact of the game. However, I personally disagree. I use Stormzilla just as much as, if not more than, I use Triton.

Lastly, are you kidding me? How are you gonna say, "I'm not saying KI should make this change," when your thread begins with, "As the title says, I believe Stromzilla should become a Damage Over Time spell."? Really? This is what proofreading is for. Anyway, I'm getting frustrated with all these people saying their schools need "variety". If you want variety, play a different school! I don't get why KI needs to add a DoT spell, and healing spell, and a per-pip attack spell to every school for people to say that the schools have variety. I don't know about you, but I'd find that to be mind-numbingly dull. If every school had pretty much the same style spells exactly why would I need to create wizards in the other schools? It's not necessary, and it's certainly not prudent for KI. This will not happen, and if it does I'll be very disappointed.