Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Storm Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
2
I love storm I NEED STORM LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
12
thedragonbook wrote:
Right now I am a level 25 Storm wizard named Aedan Dragon Blade. Storm is the best school in every way. I think we should have a new card because we're awesome like that. It would be...

Title: Instant Death

Damage: Infinity

Accuracy: 1000%

Pips: 0


Cool huh?

PS: My brother thinks that Fire is better that STORM! Can you BELIEVE THAT????


Instant Death seems a bit farfetched.And Fire is NOT better than STORM. Our teacher is a TALKING FROG. Balstrom rocks. I'm Alura Silverbloom level 31 diviner. :)

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
123
Name: Alex Dragonbreaker
hello, fellow storm wizards! i have been on the posts and just found this. IT ROCKS!!!! I think the instant death idea is a bit farfetched, but it would still be an awesome spell!



Alex D
Level 49
Master
Storm
OUT!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
12
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Storm club has grew in popularity!! Keep awnsering those Triva Questions,

There will only be two questions,

Remember to leave only your WIZARD101 CHARACTER NAME!!!

Here's the question,

The first person who posts it correctly wins!! :-)!!

What level are you given the Storm Lord? What else are you given (as far as pets, badges, ect.)?


Hey! Thanks SOOO much for this club. And the answer for the storm lord question is lvl48 and you get a stormzilla. Storm is the best school. I'm a secondary death student and know a couple of myth spells.
Alura Silverbloom lvl 40

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
68
Hey Everybody I had an AMAZING IDEA!

My name is Taylor LotusFist Grand Diviner.

I favor of Storms AWESOMENESS we all should have Meetings at the Cave of Solitude.It would fit since there are Krakens Everywhere.Got to the center platform where we ge the Water for our Triton Quest.Or I say Karahnan Barracks with the Series of Islands and Lightning from the Bottom of the Cave.I think everybody Under Magus to Barracks and everybody Magus or Higher in Cave of Solitude.Its a Very good way I am sorry if this feels unfair to under leveled-Wizards but it shows what part of your Journey you are on.

Meetings would be Held Eastern Standard time 4:00 pm
and also be held Western Standard time 4:00 pm

Starter of Club please make any Modifications in these Guidelines and you could also deny any of them.Bye! 8) 8)

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
102
WOOT GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, i'd like to tell you my favorite storm pet!

STORM CAT!

520 damage, plus a storm trap on enemy, for just 4 pips? you know you gotta love it

matthew stormwielder level 31 diviner

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
102
Mattcactus wrote:
WOOT GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, i'd like to tell you my favorite storm pet!

STORM CAT!

520 damage, plus a storm trap on enemy, for just 4 pips? you know you gotta love it

matthew stormwielder level 31 diviner
is anyone posting anymore? its been ages,

matthew stormwielder level 50 diviner, been 50 for a while

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
294
I still prefer my necromancer (she is level 35 :D ) but now that i've something increasing accuracy and a bit of health (level 12) storm is becoming more enjoyable.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
123
milo10000 wrote:
Name: Alex Dragonbreaker
hello, fellow storm wizards! i have been on the posts and just found this. IT ROCKS!!!! I think the instant death idea is a bit farfetched, but it would still be an awesome spell!

Alex D
Level 49
Master
Storm
OUT!


Just got to level 50 WOOT!

Alex Dragonbreaker GM Storm

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
14
Dorrisa wrote:
This is a cool club! I have a storm character and an ice one. I just am joining since I have a storm student. Btw Triton is similar to Posiedon and Balestrom is a frog.

I am a lvl 16 diviner. I know low level right? But I still got a lvl 38 ice wizard but never mind about ice. Ice is boring. Storm is great! I have 1,167 health on my lvl 16 diviner and 2,000 on ice.


NO! Ice wizards are not boring. They get the best health. I was an ice wizard and at Level 16 or so you get almost 1000 health! Anyway, even though storm is more powerful, it has so much energy that it fizzles more and at level 16 you only get like 600 health or so!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
42
foxboy457 wrote:
How do i get storm zillla P.S. i'm a storm diviner woot but serouly how
Be level 42 i think you get it from halston baelstrom

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
32
luffy52 wrote:
HondaAccord59 wrote:
I have to say congrats to our winner, Dorrisa, for yesterday's triva qeustions!

Today's triva will not be held today because, of the downtime.
But, I'll be telling you who I am, I'm a Level 38, who just recieved the Triton. I'm Colin FrostGlade.

Oh the Awnser to the Triva,

APRENTICE
FROG
MASTER
POSIDON


I'd say more of a cross between zues and posidon
No its Posiedon, Cause in Greek Myhtology Triton was the immortal son of Poisiedon meaning he was the offspring of two immortals Poisiedon and his immortal wife(i forgot her name!)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
66
Dorrisa wrote:
This is a cool club! I have a storm character and an ice one. I just am joining since I have a storm student. Btw Triton is similar to Posiedon and Balestrom is a frog.

I am a lvl 16 diviner. I know low level right? But I still got a lvl 38 ice wizard but never mind about ice. Ice is boring. Storm is great! I have 1,167 health on my lvl 16 diviner and 2,000 on ice.


I've always thought triton looked like an eel queen thing in a grape mask 5 sizes to big

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
123
Paleospy5 wrote:
Hey Everybody I had an AMAZING IDEA!

My name is Taylor LotusFist Grand Diviner.

I favor of Storms AWESOMENESS we all should have Meetings at the Cave of Solitude.It would fit since there are Krakens Everywhere.Got to the center platform where we ge the Water for our Triton Quest.Or I say Karahnan Barracks with the Series of Islands and Lightning from the Bottom of the Cave.I think everybody Under Magus to Barracks and everybody Magus or Higher in Cave of Solitude.Its a Very good way I am sorry if this feels unfair to under leveled-Wizards but it shows what part of your Journey you are on.

Meetings would be Held Eastern Standard time 4:00 pm
and also be held Western Standard time 4:00 pm

Starter of Club please make any Modifications in these Guidelines and you could also deny any of them.Bye! 8) 8)


Sounds cool, but we should probably make it at a lower level place, because not all storm wizards have access there.

Alex Dragonbreaker GM Storm

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
294
So I'm up to 6% accuracy with my level 21 diviner and I'm still have very mixed feeings and her.

I had to do the thrown room of fire three times because I fizzled on every attack when fighting the second boss. The second I never got anything to attack or heal with.

Hopefully things will better after I can upgrade to level 25 equipment.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
i want to join this club it sounds cool i am a level 23 diviner and just got to marleybone HOORAY! and i think that what storm wizards need the most is more health that's why i always buy clothes that give you the most health i have about 1100 health around there somewhere and i have a master theurgist to level 46 and i can't get past Orin Grimcaster :(

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
252
hey fellow diviners! (thats how you spell it btw) ;) i'm fallon stormcloud but i'm a low lvl :(. i dont usually spend time on storm but it is awesome!

this doesnt have to do wit the storm club or anything but does anyone know a tabitha foetail? she is my friend on the test realm but i didnt friend her on the real realm. :( if anyone knows her or if she sees this herself, find amber or autumn nighwraith or sophia silverleaf. pls. o and jasmine earthsinger. those are all me! :) me and nicole soulthief really miss tiger clan so find one of us soon pls!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
thedragonbook wrote:
Right now I am a level 25 Storm wizard named Aedan Dragon Blade. Storm is the best school in every way. I think we should have a new card because we're awesome like that. It would be...

Title: Instant Death

Damage: Infinity

Accuracy: 1000%

Pips: 0

Cool huh?

PS: My brother thinks that Fire is better that STORM! Can you BELIEVE THAT????


your bro is right!

William DarkFlame

Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer


Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
66
ELLIOTT721 wrote:
luffy52 wrote:
HondaAccord59 wrote:
I have to say congrats to our winner, Dorrisa, for yesterday's triva qeustions!

Today's triva will not be held today because, of the downtime.
But, I'll be telling you who I am, I'm a Level 38, who just recieved the Triton. I'm Colin FrostGlade.

Oh the Awnser to the Triva,

APRENTICE
FROG
MASTER
POSIDON


I'd say more of a cross between zues and posidon
No its Posiedon, Cause in Greek Myhtology Triton was the immortal son of Poisiedon meaning he was the offspring of two immortals Poisiedon and his immortal wife(i forgot her name!)


You know, If your going to talk about Greek MYTHology all day... GO TO THE MYTH CLUB AND STOP WASTING PAGES!
(sorry, i'm in an awful mood)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
hey i've leveled up alot since i had last been here I AM A LEVEL 40 MASTER DIVINER! 2 more level and i will get stormzilla even though i already have triton and wild bolt [ even though wild bolt rarely works ] so i think i am defenitly fit to join this club now if you will let me

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
70
Storm takes stuff very serious!!! All we do at the Myth club is talk about problems!

Diana Raven
Level 49
Myth, Storm, some what Balance

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
22
"Any proverbs about weather are doubly true during a storm." ~ Terri Guillemets

Brian ThunderCloud Lvl 36 Magus Diviner