Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching for STOCK hands and clothing idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I was playing one day and i wondered what i looked like before i got items, so i unequipped EVERYTHING, and i looked like a brand-new player in Wizard 101, then the idea stuck me, what if you like your stock hands or clothing and you want to apply your wands/clothing statistics onto your stock stuff? well, my idea in a nutshell is to allow players to stitch stats from their stuff to the stock stuff that players chose to start with in the beginning. The stock stuff would not show or count in your backpack unless it has stitched stats on it. i thought it would be awesome if you could have cool stats on just your hands when in battle. I really hope that this idea gets pushed through to the actual game!!!

IDEA by : Christopher Iceshard, currently Level 89 Archmage wizard

(i am pretty sure i am the first to have this idea, but not sure)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
So you want to allow people to double-dip and have two sets of gear at the same time, one whose stats are attached to our base outfits and one set that is equipped over that? I don't think so.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
No, i meant the idea to equip stock when stiched stats are on, but not stock and another wand at same time. when the stitched stock weapon is replaced by a wand, the stock stats dont apply in battle or anything, but it shows as a "hands" item or "stock" item or something in your backpack. you know?