Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sticking purpose in packs

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Every pack has gear, some gear looks great, but getting it to match your attire is difficult, so how about adding a drop that has 0 stats, no auction... But is fully dye-able.... Even toss a pack that's literally nothing but 0 stat gear from bundles, packs, insignia, etc.... A free stitching token....call it Stitchers galore pack.... No pets, mounts, 0 gear gives stats... Just wands, hats, robes, boots...

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
great idea lol just make it like 100-199 for ever

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
kaneObane on Sep 15, 2017 wrote:
great idea lol just make it like 100-199 for ever
Yeah that's reasonable... You are getting literally nothing but the ability to dye your gear you get from packs... Or bundle gear.... Like I love the design of the cape for the snow drifters outfit (the energy one) but I hate the 3 colors... Or I love the Wysteria pack robe... But want the cape to be jet black.... Buy 3-4 packs... Get the robe... And dye it.... I love the PvP robe... Hate pvp.... Guess what epic bundle has... Gurss what this pack has...

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So you are not winning new gear with no stats, but a card that makes your existing gear dyeable? Is the card a one time dye or does it make that piece of gear permanently dyeable?

I wish instead they'd just make all existing things dyeable.

What I'd like to see in your zero stat pack, are things that are not in the game yet. Gear made only for looks, for stitching.

That would be quite labor intensive so I don't know if it should be 199 normal price. 199 on sale yes.

This way they could include quite a rotating and seasonal bunch of clothes and gear that anyone could use and wear. It might make the spiral a little samey-samey but probably not, if they made it all dyeable and mix and match. People would put their own spin on it. They could do modern clothes and clothes that went with all the different worlds.
With cape and without cape would also be nice, and hats that covered hair as well as hats that did not.
How about some new wigs while we are at it...all dyeable.

Just my own ideas! I like your idea.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
There should be a free stitch event for members, similar to free training point buy back events. I think it's pretty reasonable, stitching is cheaper than training points and also not as serious so why not something like that?