Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Staff, Wands, and Melee attacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
As people know levels 15 and above get better weapons such as staffs with a 0 pip spell that does 55 and above damage and as i have seen only level 45 or higher can have a sword and do melee attacks that do 90 damage or more. I am upset :x about this because the lower levels cannot do this perhaps we can have all these weapons for all the levels so everybody can use? Also if we could have better robes( like armor) to increase our health of the lower levels ?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Dude, just like in every other game higher level = better stuff, why on earth would that be changed.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Dude that wouldn't work, the power of the gear you get depends on your level just like in every other game. Why would you even ask this question?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Well i always see younger wizards struggling against enemies and they always say help and rarely do people help them me and probably a handful of wizards goes out of their way to help them if younger wizards had better armor and weapons that would take them out of asking higher wizards to help

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
There not going to give grandmaster gear to noobs, that's just not how games work. Otherwise they wouldn't be a challenge

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
frozeneagle2 wrote:
Well i always see younger wizards struggling against enemies and they always say help and rarely do people help them me and probably a handful of wizards goes out of their way to help them if younger wizards had better armor and weapons that would take them out of asking higher wizards to help

there is a difference between needing help and being lazy. Besides they need to earn the good gear as well as needing to focus on learning the game's basics before focusing on its advancements