Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

staff or wand give power pip?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
is there any staff or wand that gives a power pip other then the dragon rider staff, i am not a fan of useing swords and yet i have to for the power pip i gain from it i think there should be a staff or wand that gives power pips too, i mean the swords are fine dont get me wrong but i am more of a staff user kinda person and i just dont like useing my sword

-hunter ashgem

Delver
May 29, 2009
There are plenty of staffs that give the one pip but they are mostly 80+ attack.

I have both the staff of the ice wyvern which gives one pip plus 80 ice attack and the staff of rejuvenation which gives the same only with life.

Both of these I obtained from boss drops in Marleybone.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sagehyuuga wrote:
is there any staff or wand that gives a power pip other then the dragon rider staff, i am not a fan of useing swords and yet i have to for the power pip i gain from it i think there should be a staff or wand that gives power pips too, i mean the swords are fine dont get me wrong but i am more of a staff user kinda person and i just dont like useing my sword

-hunter ashgem

Starting at level 30 you can buy a wand or staff at the bazzar that gives an additional pip.
Starting at level 35, you can buy a wand for all schools in the MS wandshop that gives an additional pip at combat start.
Starting at level 45 you can buy a sword (axe, pike, etc) that gives a power pip additional.

Please note: These are dropped items that you can earn, so you don't have to spend on them.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Sry, other than the Dragon Rider Staff, I don't think there are any other staffs that give power pips.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
flash33 wrote:
Sry, other than the Dragon Rider Staff, I don't think there are any other staffs that give power pips.

ya i thought so, what a bummer

(ty for all the info guys)