Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprinting idea!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
A sideline quest called "Fastest alive" is given by Headmaster Ambrose he sends you to a secret part of wysteria up in the skies. You meet this man with wing sandals Mercury!, he says "noticed the sandals? these babies are faster then your puny wizard boots". Mercury then says "I'll give you a deal, if you can beat me in a duel i can give you an extra pair of these sweet sprinters". You accept the offer and get into the cloud arena. Mercury rank 6 myth Health: 2,800 Cheats: if you heal he casts a 40+ balance blade on himself Spells known: myth blade, myth trap, cyclops, Minotaur, troll, stun, pixie, sprite, storm bat, storm shark, Quest reward: sprinting sandals 50+ boost speed, 1,300 exp, 400 gold. Mercury defeated: "Ah i am not surprised that you won, your a pupil of Ambrose".

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Seems too easy. Low health and unchallenging cheats make the challenge nearly impossible to lose.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
Seems too easy. Low health and unchallenging cheats make the challenge nearly impossible to lose.
Thats why its a level 25 and up world thats why getting the spiral cup was child's play.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
Thats why its a level 25 and up world thats why getting the spiral cup was child's play.
Oh. I thought you meant it was a higher-level area like Tower of the Helephant. If it's for Adepts, it should work fine.