Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring update, arena tickets, participation trophies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Seems you have changed the Arena Tickets and eliminated them from the Daily Quests. This was the only way I was able to get Participation Trophies to advance my Crafting Skills through Ignus Ferric. Am I being forced to do PVP to obtain them now? I was satisfied being patient and obtaining a few tickets and a rare random Participation Trophy from the Dailies. Either give me another option or change the requirement for the trophies as a reagent to craft the wands.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Thank you. Seems you have caught up and removed the Participation Trophy as a reagent for the wand requirement for the Forge in the Arcanum.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Thx for the update

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
I sent three emails to customer support and they suggested I put my concerns here. They informed me they had no way to deal with my issues, only developers could. Odd to me that in our digital world my concerns as a long time paying customer with 2 accounts who has over 50 estates, every gauntlet made, and pays for several grandkids to play. Ok my issue is this! I stink at pvp but was beginning to love it to feel like part of the community. I love the battles. Why would you take way rewards from the tourneys? These made that area feel worthwhile and fun. I loved buying the low ranked pvp gear the tickets gave me option to buy. With you new system you don't even have the low level gear there. Also you took the ability of so many people to play pvp with taking away certain levels. Why would that make more people want to join Wizard101 as KI LIVE said was part of new plan. When you have a game that loses as many members as its gaining because of creating worse game involvement, what are you thinking.

How about setting up a forwarding message system for you Customer Support. I thought every company had that, LOL!