Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiritual Blast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
As a high level Balance wizard (105) I think that balance wizards should get spectral blast and a spiritual blast that goes with it...why?

To fight the schools life, balance, an death using spectral blast especially with a critical at my level makes battling so much easier and quicker, battles in wizard101 go from 1 minute as a low level to almost 10 minutes as a high level and I mean MOB.

But fighting storm, ice, and fire with spectral blast as a quick high damage 4 pip spell is not convenient enough considering that there's no game AI to ensure that they're not hit with their own element of which they have high resistance to. Storm has low health but high damage but also uses tower shield, imagine hitting a storm with storm damage that also uses tower shield. Fire uses efreet with an ice and storm shield, Ice has high resistance with tower, fire, and storm shield. Now imagine hitting these schools with their own element? IT'S UNECESSARY PROLONGED TIME! If i could use a spiritual blast then I could get throught the battle quicker. I think that even though this is a long game, let's do our best to make sure that it's long but LOGICAL, even if it is magic. MOB battles at high level already take to long. Thank you