Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral History Questions and Answers!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
What question would you have about the spiral that you really wanted to know? And if you can answer, go right ahead.

My question is who was Merle's Master back in his time of training?

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
What question would you have about the spiral that you really wanted to know? And if you can answer, go right ahead.

I would like to know the same thing, did he and Raven fight evil together?

I have some things I would like to know:
-What were the professors before the current ones(and the one before Sylvia Drake)
-What the Barkingham Palace looks like
-Where the doors on the upper floor of the WC library lead to, and where the hall ways on the left and right sides look like
-Where each current professor came from(except Moolinda Wu and Lydia Greyrose we already know where they are from)

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
I'm not sure who it would be but he discovered Bartleby and maybe he taught him magic.

I always wondered who won the war of the Dragons, Giants, and Tritons before Bartleby but them to sleep. Or at least who was close to victory.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
So far I've heard a lot of great questions and great answers ... Keep posting!! :D :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Where is the Eye of Bartleby?

If your looking for the deck then its in the Crown Shop. If your looking for the actual eye it was stolen by Malistare, but we don't know what happened to it before and after we defeated Malistare

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
This is what i want to know

Where does Bartlbey come from

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Who was the Leader of the Giants during the time of the conflict between the Tritons, Dragons, and the Giants?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
this is a good one when is Merle Ambrose's birthday because i wanna throw him a party

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
What is the Water Fountain for that's in the commons and why is it there? What does the writing on it mean?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Malistarie took Bartleby's eye.

Yeah, and we defeated him, but yet Bartleby is still suffering from memory loss and only has one eye still.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
icewing43 wrote:

I wrote a story and KingsIsle put it on the website. It was from, like, two years ago so you'll have trouble finding. Since they accepted the story, that pretty much means it's canon now. It was his father.
icewing43 wrote:
What is the Water Fountain for that's in the commons and why is it there? What does the writing on it mean?

It's Latin, but I'm not sure what for. It's somewhere in the "see the game" section on the site.
dolor456 wrote:
I'm not sure who it would be but he discovered Bartleby and maybe he taught him magic.
I always wondered who won the war of the Dragons, Giants, and Tritons before Bartleby but them to sleep. Or at least who was close to victory.

Well, I wrote another story, but they haven't put it on the website. Yet. When they get it back up-and-running, they'll accept it. I am a published author, you know. Not gonna say who, that's against the Code of Conduct. Not a famous author, just a published one. Anyway, the story was about the war, and the truth behind it. You could say Storm won, but I wouldn't. And I should, considering I'm Storm, but that's not what I wanted to say with the story. I wanted to say they were all forced into sleep by a single Triton, who accidentaly caused the war.
eioofh wrote:
I would like to know the same thing, did he and Raven fight evil together?

I have some things I would like to know:
-What were the professors before the current ones(and the one before Sylvia Drake)
-What the Barkingham Palace looks like
-Where the doors on the upper floor of the WC library lead to, and where the hall ways on the left and right sides look like
-Where each current professor came from(except Moolinda Wu and Lydia Greyrose we already know where they are from)

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

1. No Raven is younger by, like, thirty years.
2.Balance: The one in Krokotopia Krokosphinx (Sorry if any spoilers)
Death: Mailistaire and Dworgyn
Life: Never mentioned
Storm: Never mentioned
Ice: Never mentioned
Fire and Myth weren't mentioned, either.
3.Can't answer that, 'cuase I don't know.
4.They're (probably) storage rooms for books and Treasure Cards.
Winthrop, Falmia, and Brewstrom are all from MarleyBone. The Drakes were from Wizard City, not sure where their families came from. (Probably MarleyBone again, consider Sylvia Drake, Malistaire's wife, was from there.)

Administrator
gatorjaw wrote:
Since they accepted the story, that pretty much means it's canon now.

Publication of fan fiction stories does not mean your ideas are official recognized. We simply support the creativity of our players and offer a place for them to express that on our website.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
What race is Professor Balestrom considered as and what World is that specified race from?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
icewing43 wrote:

Hey there young wizard, check out the link below for the answer to your question.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/11533.ftl#57879

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Oh. Sorry, Professor, my bad. It was still a pretty good story, though!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
Who was the Leader of the Giants during the time of the conflict between the Tritons, Dragons, and the Giants?

this is easy to answer the leader of each group was their titan, the frost titan for the frost giants, the dragon titan for the dragons, and the storm titan for the tritons who we have a specific name for i belive which is tempus stormfist

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
icewing43 wrote:

i acctually googled this it means something about friendship the fountain was put their to celebrate wizard 101 having so many players

Historian
May 01, 2010
icewing43 wrote:

gratias ago vos- rough translation- we thank you, i think it was put there when wizard101 got its 15,000,000 person.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Forget me not, you will be able to see what it looked like as you advance in DS. You go back in time.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
GBOY5436 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:

this is easy to answer the leader of each group was their titan, the frost titan for the frost giants, the dragon titan for the dragons, and the storm titan for the tritons who we have a specific name for i belive which is tempus stormfist

Actually, the Titans were the Dragons, Tritons, and Giants. They never released the names of the leaders.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
What was Dragonspyre like before it got all "crazey"

clear blue sky, no monsters, every one there was alive, trees with leaves, grass, flowers, water whereever the lava is, (oh i hope it will be like it again soon) happness, no ash, librays were full of un chared books, and the dragon wasn't there in the game you get to time travel to the past and see the crystal chasm and some dude