Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells and Pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 15, 2010
These are spells and pets for my world idea: King's Isle. I doubted they would fit in the post, as it was amazingly long. Please take the time to read the idea. Here are the spells and pets.
Fire: Rank 10 spell: Fire Pillar: 900 & 1,900 over 3 rounds and remove all shields, blades, and all of that. One enemy.
It starts like earthquake, but then fire erupts from the cracks. It al forms into a star like power nova. It splits into a long flare. It then wraps around the target, does the damage and leaves a burn. All shields, blades, and everything erupts in flames.
Firesnap: Plus 500 damage to any fire spell. Applies to all schools, except they obviously only work for the school of focus.
Chance: 100 and 10, 100, or 1,000 over three rounds. 3 or 4 pips.
Firedance: Dance spells. Yes, you heard me right. I couldn't think of a name. They add 50 critical rating to next spell for your school of focus.
Spark: A stone block appears. Sparks fly over the stone until it explodes. 800 damage to self 800 damage to target. 3 pips.
Pet: Don't get disturbed by the name, it is a good idea. Water Mole.

Ice: Level 98 spell. It's not rank 10. 8 pips. It takes all blades on an enemy and turns them into stuns. There should be a stun cap so this isn't abused.
Icesnap: You know.
Icedance: You know.
Diamondfrost: This idea may be wacky. It's an AoE DoT drain. 600 over three rounds to all enemies, swap half to entire team. Yes, the drain is divided. It's ice and it's a drain, it's a DoT, and it's an AoE. Wacky. You choose the pip cost.
Geyser: Choose the pip cost again. A geyser appears. It freezes, and then it expands into an aura like Balefrost and all. It will continually do maybe 100 damage or less to all enemies for the rest of the battle unless replaced by another aura.
Pet: Snow Angel
Yeah, it's time ice got a little boost.

Storm Level 98 spell: Anonymous Force: 10 pips. 1,125 to all enemies, shatter all shields and blades, and stun for one round.
Stormsnap: You know.
Stormdance: You know.
Crazy Bolt: 10, 100, or 1,000 over 3 rounds.
Thunder Roar: Stun all enemies for 2 rounds.
Pet: Mermaid

Myth: Level 98 spell: Just choose a number of pips, as this is a bit insane. Summon a random crowns shop henchman.
Mythsnap: Yeah.
Mythdance: Yeah.
Magnitude: Sorry about a lot of spells being like this. 10, 100, or 1,000 to all enemies.
I just can't think of anything.
Earthquake for the pet. May look a bit odd.
Death: Level 98 spell: Confound: 720 damage, all enemy drain. Adds weakness and stuns for one round.
Deathsn- I just won't even mention these anymore.
Can't think of anything again
Frankenstein pet? I am not even trying now

Life: Level 98 spell: Everlasting Spirit:When you die, heal one hundred percent, add 500 absorb too all team, and stun enemies for 2 rounds.
Not gonna say. Still can't think. Bored...
Centaur pet.

Just think of stuff for balance and post it below.