Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I think that myth students should get a spell from malistaire that's only level 50 myth students only...no amulets or anything...it's called "back in time." It deals 500 damAge to you, then charges up for two turns to deal 3,000 damage to your opponent then heals you for 1,500. Please feel free to comment. And kingsisle should make this a real spell... 8) Oh and at least 5-10 pips

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i think there should be a spell at lv.50 that costs 5 pips and is called allpowerful which combines all the spells from your school and does 1000 damage to every enemy on the field.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i think you are both nuts, those spells are too powerful, the first will take out most people in arena, and the second one, just two of those, you take out the whole one side in world battles, three for a strong group in arena, i admit i have sugested some spells that may seem too powerful myself, but they all have a drawback, like this first one i made,
ordeal, 70-110 all, 1 pip, but it deals 10% total damae back onto the user, doesnt seem like much, but in the start, use that card a few times, your in critical
heres another example,
pain, 250-700 damage to everybody, 700 is a lot, and i added a stun to it, but, it deals that same damage to the user and the friends, not just the enemies, and it stuns the user, it isnt overpowering because it has a drawback