Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellement Exchange

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
I'm glad spellements are being made easier to obtain. At first they were, frankly, a nightmare. I think we can still do some tweaking though. This may be a stretch to suggest, but I think it'd be even more helpful if we had an NPC that we can go to to trade spellements for ones of equal value (like, say, trading a Leprechaun for a Ghoul spellement).

Not everyone plans/wants to have multiple wizards of different schools. I know personally Death will always be my favorite and what I play the most. In that case, getting a Sunbird or Nature's Wrath from a Silver Chest just goes straight to my shared bank to sit there.

I don't mind some spells not being accessible via this method (like Ship of Fools or Deer Knight, though that would be nice) but I think the spells we get by leveling should be more readily available. I know that spellements aren't necessary by any means to do any content, but the sense of reward getting one still means something. It'd definitely cushion the disappointment finishing a Silver Chest puzzle or farming a Boss knowing that what we don't want, we can trade for what we do.

Jack Ghosthaven, Necromancer