Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
In my opinion spells need to be updated, mostly earlier game spells.
Spells like Humongofrog and Meteor Strike should be given a background or a floor at least.

What I am trying to say is I am very impressed with higher lvl spells like Raging Bull and Sand Wurm. KI is capable of making beautiful spells but I have to wait until Im lvl 70 or 80 to start learning them. I think they should update the older ones to be as impressive as the newer ones. Idk the budget KI has for developing spells but It would be cool to see an update.

P.S also Medusa looks amazing on her card but when I cast it, she looks all friendly. haha

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I agree with Meteor Strike! Compared to Blizzard, Meteor gets the short end of the stick.

Look into this KI. I'm sure many backgrounds can/could be implemented with this.

Don't make the spell any longer now though!

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

I agree with your idea but I don't think KI will consider for a couple reasons.

1) It could be a marketing strategy? As you mentioned, the higher level spells are more beautiful. KI might be making the spells look more appealing so it make you spend more time/money on the game just to get a certain level to get those spells.

2) I'm not a beta tester or anything but maybe meteor and humongofrog just bring good memories. These spells could have been one of the first spells to be developed! I'm sure they're proud of it, thus causing them to keep it the way it is.

Hope I helped in some way!
Jack Legend