Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
I have some ideas for some more spells! One for each school:
Ice: Ice Thug- 590 and stun for 2 rounds. 6 pips, 80% accuracy. A blue guy in a mask comes out from nowhere. He slices enemy three times with a frozen knife
Fire: Heat Crash- 620-710. 7 pips, 75% accuracy. A little fireball crashes on the enemy. Three HUGE fireballs then crash down.
Storm: Ultra Bolt-2000 to enemy, OR 3000 to you. A cloud appears on the screen. Then, BAM!!! A huge lightning crashes down on the enemy or you. 7 pips, 70% accuracy
Life: Ultra Blessing- heals 1000 to a friend, healing 230 per turn. A Life Savior comes from the sky, youching you. 6 pips, 95% accuracy
Death: Skull Warrior- 1000 to the enemy, heals 500 to you. A skull rises from the ground. His eyes glow red. He attacks the enemy with his sword, and it begins to glow. He slashes it on you, healing you half the damage dealt.
Myth: Tri-Tor- 950-1000. A minotaur with three heads, six hands, and two feet comes out of the ground. He has three axes. He hits you with all three, one by one, gorwling.
Balance: Balance Lord- 780-850. A person with two heads appear. One is good, the other evil. BOOM! Double sword smack down!!!

Those are my ideas. I hope you think they are good :) :) :)

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I have think about something on Unicorn Way, when a play has solved Lady Oriel mission/Quest Lady Oriel gives play a new game card which are life magic a fairy as heal played hit points; and the actual rating when I playing Live, but I playing one other magic I sin it wiggle wrong! so I think, that in might find heal type to the other class as they can get wheat to solved the Lady Oriel mission/Quest, and indeed I have some ideas as you can see on If you have sinned to?

To ice magic a Ice Pixie or Ice Fairy to heal those who are of ice otherwise it might freeze Ice Wizard HEALTH in 3 rounds saw it as using ice magic do not get damage in the 3 rounds where the spill is on, although health is found on of Ice Pixie.

To Fire magic a Fire Pixie or Fire Fairy to heal of ill/Fire so the nest curse being used on you would be to Health on you hit points otherwise fire pixel heal of fire so you come not to be harmed of fire spills you would heal of Fire otherwise might be a healer Fire fairy.

To Storm magic a air Fairy or air Pixie which can give those who use magic Storm Heal, air Pixie could also heal a Pips so the more Pips you have mate give it to your Health, otherwise heal a wade.

To dark magic has wizard101 all etching a dark fairy so I think a nightmares pixie perhaps it is better to Myth but I think the nightmares pixie as dark magic heal and pixie could well have Life Drain but not if it is to Myth it's something a bad idea giving pixie Life Drain. So maybe then to death magic/dark magic a night Fairy with Life Drain and to Myth a nightmares pixie.

it was something that I can to think about, if every one possibility Lady Oriel could give a pixie

which match the class as a playing has overwhelm to play? I give you some ideas to how we could did it! and it would be nice f you would think about it. it's just an idea I come up with, and I would think it would fun play wizard101 some pixie match class

thank you from a play in wizard101 apologize for my English.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
here is one for each school :D
they will be the new lvl 68 spells i hope

name: Pyramid Of The Suns
school: balance
pips: 9
accuracy: 85%
effect: 690 damage and -35% to the next spell to all enemies

name: Lightning Cyclone
school: storm
accuracy: 70%
effect: 365 damage and 835 damage to all enemies and stun.

name: Fire Lord
school: fire
accuracy: 75%
effect: 865 damage and -40% accuracy to all enemies

name: Arctic Wave
school: ice
accuracy: 80%
effect: 675 damage to all enimies and stun to all enemies and -50% to the next incoming attack to all friends

name: Dark Angel
school: death
accuracy: 85%
effect: 800 damage to all enemies, swap half to life to all friends

name: Illusion Beast
school: myth
accuracy: 80%
effect: 635 damage and stun for 2 rounds to all enemies

name: Godly Assistance
school: life
accuracy 90%
effect: 620 damage to all enemies and 1240 life to all friends

hope you enjoyed :D :D :D

Historian
May 01, 2010
AgentDeclan wrote:
I have some ideas for some more spells! One for each school:
Ice: Ice Thug- 590 and stun for 2 rounds. 6 pips, 80% accuracy. A blue guy in a mask comes out from nowhere. He slices enemy three times with a frozen knife
Fire: Heat Crash- 620-710. 7 pips, 70% accuracy. A little fireball crashes on the enemy. Three HUGE fireballs then crash down.
Storm: Ultra Bolt-3000 to enemy, and 300 to you. A little bolt crashes on you, to make itself more powerful. Then, BAM!!! A huge lightning crashes down on the enemy. 5 pips, 70% accuracy
Life: Ultra Blessing- heals 1000 to a friend, healing 230 per turn. A Life Savior comes from the sky, youching you. 6 pips, 95% accuracy
Death: Skull Warrior- 1000 to the enemy, heals 500 to you. A skull rises from the ground. His eyes glow red. He attacks the enemy with his sword, and it begins to glow. He slashes it on you, healing you half the damage dealt.
Myth: Tri-Tor- 950-1000. A minotaur with three heads, six hands, and two feet comes out of the ground. He has three axes. He hits you with all three, one by one, gorwling.
Balance: Balance Lord- 780-850. A person with two heads appear. One is good, the other evil. BOOM! Double sword smack down!!!

Those are my ideas. I hope you think they are good :-) :-) :-)

great ideas, i jsut saw four things, for life, regenerate is the level 28 spell, and does 52 initial and 1101 over three turns, and there is another one with that spell, all healing DoTs should have initial heal, you remember the helping hands glitch? if you casted it on a dead person, the tick just would go around him and act like its healing, but wouldnt, the same thing would apply here. and the third is something smaller, fire accuracy is 75%

and i have one question about the storm, isnt that almost garunteed a one hit kill in pvp? not to pe a spoiler, but if they go first bam first turn kill (especially legendary with the 80-90% boost) it would kill storm, maybe fire depending on wich gear he has, myth, life, death, maybe balance, and probably not ice. if the fire has the regular level 58 gear, then he might survive.