Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I've had this really good spell idea for a while now. And since it seems like the lvl cap and everything is coming to an end, I hope KingsIsle will seriously consider making this a card. Okay my idea is this, first of all it's a life spell. Second, this is how I envision the animation. It starts off in a pretty little field (or a rain forest type place whatever looks best) with pretty little flowers in it. Then suddenly one of them grows into this big, fierce, man eating venus fly trap. It's obviously going to be an attack spell, but besides that I don't really have any idea on what the amount of damage or anything would be. Or if it attacks everyone or what. I haven't even thought of an idea for a name. Mainly because I don't really think thats all for me to decide. And besides, KingsIsle usually does a really good job with naming the spells. So I'm just gonna leave all of that to the professionals. But anyways I really do hope KingsIsle will seriously consider making this a spell.