Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Giving Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Before I go any further, I would want to clear up to any posters on the forums that impudence will NOT be tolerated. If I hear any rude remarks or tastes of sarcasm in any post, I will immediately ask the moderators for this post to be blocked.

I was researching and finally I have come up with an idea for Dungeons and (Types of) spells.

There should be a dungeon for every school, laying out some of the hardest tests for the wizards. Only the Wizards of that specific school can enter their own dungeon (ex. Storm wizards can only enter Storm Dungeon). The Dungeon cannot allow more than one person to go at a time, so it is a manditory solo dungeon. But, when the wizard (if he does) finishes the dungeon, there will be a little room after the boss and a spell trainer. This spell trainer would have spells that were previously given off from pets, treasures, etc. They would be very unique in any quality of themselves, and the Wizard could train the Specific spell they would like. Though, I am sorry to say that each spell would cost a training point to be bought. Once you leave the dungeon, you will have to do the whole thing again just to get to the Trainer.

Here are some Ideas of the Spells that the Trainers would Give you. These spells are just the Oni Ideas.

Myth
Spell Name: War Oni
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: 6
Spell Description: Deals 45+650 and Stuns for One Round.

Death
Spell Name: Death Oni
Spell Accuracy: 85%
Spell Description: Deals 580 Death damage and converts half to health, dispels the next incoming Life and Myth spell as well.

Life
Spell Name: Bronze Helephant
Spell Accuracy: 90%
# of Pips: 7
Spell Description: Deals 610-690 Life Damage.

Balance
Spell Name: Jade Oni
Spell Accuracy: 85%
# of Pips: 5
Spell Description: Deals 430-510 Balance Damage

Fire
Spell Name: Blazed Oni
Spell Accuracy: 75%
Spell Description: Deals 410 Damage and 350 Damage over time to a single opponent.

Ice
Spell Name: Frost Oni
Spell Accuracy: 80%
Spell Description: Deals 400-480 Ice Damage and casts a Global spell that decreases Storm and Fire Spells by 10%.

Storm
Spell Name: Storm Oni
Spell Accuracy: 75%
Spell Description: Deals 750- 810 Storm Damage.