Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Animation Ideas - Please Post Yours!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Hi All,

So I know many of you have great ideas about the types of spells you would like to see developed and there are many, many posts on here about them.

But I wanted to make a post where we could all list some cool spell animations that we would like to see WITHOUT regard to the school of magic or the type of damage, healing they would do etc.

So the rules - post the animations you would like to see but please do not list what it would do (damage, heal, shield, DoT etc) - simply describe what it would look like.

I'll start us off.

-Dragon made of pure fire that leaps into the sky and plummets down on top of enemy with mouth open wide.

-Water Elemental that appears and throws out a giant hand that is made of water to slap enemy with (or no water elemental at all, just a giant "wave" hand).

-Storm cloud that shoots out bolts of lightning causing those hit to flash so you can see their skeletons.

-A Faun that appears all sweet and innocent and then turns into an angry, red eyed, snarling beast that leaps upon the enemy with a dagger.

-A Wildclaw that would appear and spin about with arms and claws extended, cutting/scratching the opponent.

-A woodland creature that starts to play a violin and dance about. The music then turns into a screeching crescendo (like the song "the Devil went down to Georgia") that causes enemy to cringe.

-Giant vines that grow out of the ground and surround the enemy and shrink into them thereby strangling them.

-An earthquake that causes city buildings to tumble onto the enemy.

So now your turn - what spell animations do you think would look cool and would like to see?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
I want a fire that spread and the fire only to large, and the burning of the enemy. and then pops up a fire being who gets angry and takes the enemy.