Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Speed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
In other RPGs like Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, there is a a stat called speed which makes it so you go first more often. Let me explain.

Characters:

Mario: Speed: 107
Luigi: Speed: 84
Goomba King: Speed: 1,000
Goomba: Speed: 56
Goomba King would go 1st, Mario would go 2nd, Luigi would go 3rd, and goomba will go last.

You can make gear that gives speed. This would fix stuff like 1st turn advantage in PvP I think. Don`t say you can`t do it, you put sockets on practically everything that already existed. You don`t have to do this of course, but people would like it more.

Hunter Nightstrider lvl 56 Ghostbuster

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Knowing KI the only place one would be able to aquire such an item would be from a hoard pack with like a .000001% chance of getting the item per pack opened. Unfortunately I'm afraid all this would do is widen the gap between those able and willing to shell out obscene amounts of cash on a gamble and those who can't. Even if you could farm for it in game I think it would still just be really unbalanced. PVP would be even more so a competition for who can spend more money/spend more hours farming than it already is and I'm sure many players would become disillusioned having to constantly face opponents who have a much higher chance of going first than they can achieve.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
Iridian010 on May 29, 2016 wrote:
Knowing KI the only place one would be able to aquire such an item would be from a hoard pack with like a .000001% chance of getting the item per pack opened. Unfortunately I'm afraid all this would do is widen the gap between those able and willing to shell out obscene amounts of cash on a gamble and those who can't. Even if you could farm for it in game I think it would still just be really unbalanced. PVP would be even more so a competition for who can spend more money/spend more hours farming than it already is and I'm sure many players would become disillusioned having to constantly face opponents who have a much higher chance of going first than they can achieve.
Oh, never thought that it would be that ridiculous. Maybe speed should only be in jewels.

Also, if there's a tie,then it would use the normal turn system.