Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Guest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I think that the special guests such as Eggbert should have Easter gear too. You could buy a hat with bunny ears, or even a transformation. And why isn't there a bunny pet? or house decorations? seasonal spell cards? I think there's an opportunity here.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ShakespeareGroupie on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
I think that the special guests such as Eggbert should have Easter gear too. You could buy a hat with bunny ears, or even a transformation. And why isn't there a bunny pet? or house decorations? seasonal spell cards? I think there's an opportunity here.
Eggbert used to have that gear; it's in the crown shop now. I have no idea why.
And I do like the idea of house decorations and a bunny pet.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
ShakespeareGroupie on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
I though they used to be like that but i cant remember. The crowns shop has the bunny suit.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Yeah, the holiday crown items need a bit of upgrading.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think they need more pets - like the bunny

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
i also agree with you beacuse people like eggbert should be wearing the items he/she are selling for seasonal attire.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I kinda agree. The only thing I found in the crown shop is a bunny costume. That doesn't really do ANYTHING but make you look like(surprisingly)a bunny.
P.S. for special guests, I dont think there is a holiday that celebrated the Balance school. I want a new balance pet. ^.^

My wizard Edward Dragonthorn 22 Life
My wizard Edward Titanthorn 16 Balance
Family wizards
Ethan Fireflame 22 Fire
Justin Darkblade 5 Death
Flint Iceflame 7 Fire