Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

something new to do in wizard city

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Ok i have a great idea for the game i dont care if you use it or not i just really want to tell you. So, i was thinking that what if headmaster ambrose has a little brother and he comes and visits the wizard city and ambrose is unknowing of the evil plans his brother has instore for all of the spiral. When his brother comes and visits he seems to have good intentions he gives you a few quests which seem to be for good but little do we or ambrose know that we are falling right into his brothers evil plans. After all of the quests are complete we go and talk to Ambrose's brother (who is in the commons) and he says "well done wizard well done". "Muhahahaha do you know what you have just done". "You have gathered all the ingredients i need to unlock the forbidden spell". Then he starts saying a chant that sounds so evil it hurts you to hear it. After he is done chanting it an earthquake happens and the ground starts to crack and darkness is coming out of the cracks that appear. All of a sudden in a big flash of pitch black darkness a huge castle appears right in the middle of the lake in the commons. The castle is a dungeon and it has 7 floors or more whatever you decide. On each of the 7 floors is a final boss that is like a million times more powerful then they were(note: exagerration from wizard city up to zafaria except for grizzleheim, winter tusk and wysteria and any of the other optional worlds if there are any. OK back to the subject. On the 8th floor ambrose's brother awaits before the battle ambrose gives you a special spell or something that will help you battle his brother. when you get to the area where his brother is this is what he says "Wizard you have fought long and hard to get where you are it is too bad for you that i have to end it here hahahaha too bad indeed well are you going to fight me or stand there either way i will destroy wizard city and make my own world right in its place a world that will rule all worlds throughout the spiral MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha. He is a cheating boss of course but you guys can make up the cheats. When ambrose's brother is defeated he says " No this cannot be happening how i waas supposed to rule the spiral i was supposed to destroy wizard city". Then ambrose says no brother you were not meant to rule the spiral no one is the spiral needs to be connected not ruled let alone destroyed. Then ambrose's brother says " No brother i will be back i will I Will DESTROY ALL OF THE SPIRAL if i cannot rule it. Ambrose says " I am sorry brother but i cant let that happen now brother i am sorry i am going to banish you to a place where there is no light or darkness goodbye brother. Then his brother says. No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo. The no scream echoes too. Well i hope you liked my idea. It just popped into my head yesterday so plz take it into thought oh yeah and ambrose's brother name should be balthazzarr ambrose. Well i hope you like my long 1 hour typing so please think about it. oh and by the way WIZARD!)! ROCKS :) :D