Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something more to consider

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
KI,

I am near the end of my patience with this game, because I have six wizards under my account and at least 4 of them when asking for help from friends in the game or people found in the starting area of the Spiral have little or no willingness to help. Lately I have been finding myself removing friends after about three times of asking for help with quests with no response.

AND I have been getting requests for helping other wizards, which I tend to do, but get aggravated when asking them what quest the are working on, and they never tell me, because chances are I am also needing to do the quest. Is this game becoming secretive about what is talked about, because wizards started about a month ago from stating what quest they were working on, they just ask me for help or want me to be at their beck and call, whenever they need it, and then refuse to help in return.

When you introduced Parental Controls, I was inadvertently shut out of my account information, which has been a problem for me,because I am the only accessor of this account and today I went to try to type a message in the box after hitting the enter key and it no longer allows words to be added.

Outside of the game I am 42 years old that loves playing daily because the people I friended had been helpful in the past, now it seems as if it is every wizard for himself or herself.

Cody Soulsword (Legendary Storm, Level 69) wanting to defeat Queen Tanei in Savannah
I entered Zafaria at level 68 because of having to wait for my true friends in the game, because no one was willing to help when I was in Celestia from levels 52-68

P.S., Is it too much to request a "I NEED HELP OR I NEED ASSISTANCE" in the Friendly Section?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
KI,

I am near the end of my patience with this game, because I have six wizards under my account and at least 4 of them when asking for help from friends in the game or people found in the starting area of the Spiral have little or no willingness to help. Lately I have been finding myself removing friends after about three times of asking for help with quests with no response.

AND I have been getting requests for helping other wizards, which I tend to do, but get aggravated when asking them what quest the are working on, and they never tell me, because chances are I am also needing to do the quest. Is this game becoming secretive about what is talked about, because wizards started about a month ago from stating what quest they were working on, they just ask me for help or want me to be at their beck and call, whenever they need it, and then refuse to help in return.

When you introduced Parental Controls, I was inadvertently shut out of my account information, which has been a problem for me,because I am the only accessor of this account and today I went to try to type a message in the box after hitting the enter key and it no longer allows words to be added.

Outside of the game I am 42 years old that loves playing daily because the people I friended had been helpful in the past, now it seems as if it is every wizard for himself or herself.

Cody Soulsword (Legendary Storm, Level 69) wanting to defeat Queen Tanei in Savannah
I entered Zafaria at level 68 because of having to wait for my true friends in the game, because no one was willing to help when I was in Celestia from levels 52-68

P.S., Is it too much to request a "I NEED HELP OR I NEED ASSISTANCE" in the Friendly Section?
Ox if you want i can help ya. My best times to play is mornings 8am-11am but i can try for another time if need. let me know.