Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something Different...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
So, isn't it annoying when monsters cast a global spell during a duel? It's just an extra piece of damage coming your way. Do you hate that your global spell helps the enemies too? Fear not! Check out this idea and give me some comments please:

Name: Neutrality
School: Balance (?)
Accuracy: 90%
Type: Manipulation/Utility
Effect: Cancel the effects of the current global spell
Animation: An orange beam of light shoots up from the center of the battle circle and wears away the bubble (sort of like when the protective spell around Hogwarts was destroyed in the last Harry Potter movie)
Level Required: 82
Can I Train It?: Yes.

Tell me what you think!
- Valerian DarkBringer- Transcendent Necromancer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Yes, it does get annoying, but, unless your wizard is the same school as the monster using it, you should not have a problem replacing it with your own. My wizards rarely use their bubble, including Life.

But there is something else you should think about first. The PvPer are not going to like it. They will want it nerfed of banned from PvP.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It's a nice idea, but I don't know how useful it'll be. I personally don't mind environment spells since they're just that: environment spells. They affect everyone on the field, not just your opponents.