Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something Against Balance D:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Being a Grandmaster Pyromancer like many other GM I decided to restart the game, begin a new chapter some would say. So, I made Sydney.. A balance wizard.. Everything was going pretty well until I got into Krokatopia and I started really needing some help. I went to the Oasis to ask for assitance and was asking people to be my friend and to help me out some and out of all the people in a FULL realm in the COMMONS AREA for Krok. only one person became my friend, asked to trade, then I declined, and he deleted me!! I was so mad!! Does everyother wizard have problems with Balance wizards? I never had that problem with my Fire and I think this is all just plain rude

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you get to level 16 and get Sandstorm, you should be good to go for Krokotopia. Balanceblade and Sandstorm should take out some of the enemies and leave the others a Scarab short of being defeated. The bosses may take a bit more doing, but you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, I never had that problem with my Balance wizard, but I never stood in the commons and asked people to be friends. I'm curious as to how you went about it. Most people don't accept random friend requests. Did you ask them individually, or just shout that you needed friends or help or whatever? Did you select wizards at your own level, or did you target higher level wizards who may have just been passing through? Did you explain that you were completing a certain task and needed help with a boss?

Here's what I would have done:
Random Friend Request - declined
Random Shout for Help - ignored
Personal request for help with specific task/boss - probably would have accepted and helped.

I wouldn't assume players have something against Balance wizards, but suggest that you examine your method.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
maybe instead of asking you should help them in a battle or just send them an invitation or try helping him complete a quest

Once i helped a storm wizard and she became my friend then i asked her to help me then i helped her so being helpful gets a reward try that :)