Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some things that I think could improve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Some things I think could improve this already great game:

7 wizards per account: there are 7 schools, some people like to have one for each school

Stitch pets: right now I have an Armament because it gives the best card for me. I don't like the look of it though, would much rather have a Rescue Rover who gives me Sharpened Blades

Craft Worldgate: right now, if I want to go to a different world I port to my "hub" and go through a portal which ends up in front of a worldgate in one of my houses. Would love to craft a Worldgate and place it in my hub. Saves time

Craft Health and Mana Wisp generator: When farming I would love to port home, get my health and mana back up and continue farming. Now I port home and take a tapestry to Darkmoor. I think my computer is slow, so the loading screens take quite some time

One central bank for all your wizards: I spend a lot of time on "logistics". I would love for all your wizards to have one, large bank which is accessible from anywhere with all your treasure cards, reagents, jewels, fish and housing items. Right now my shared bank is always nearly full, I am looking through all different banks on different wizards, things go missing, I created a second account just to transfer treasure cards, etc. I kinda just want to play the game?

Unport: way too often I port and immediately regret it. You could add the little red cross that ports back to dungeons to undo a port? Would also be great for running back and forth quests

A wrench to unsocket a jewel: I always take great deliberation before socketing a jewel. And almost always something comes up that made it a bad decision. An item that could successfully unsocket would be amazing!

An item that would raise the level of another item to your current level: I bought a Fantasy Palace when I was level 50. I have the level 50 Prestigious Shoes, I would really like to be able to change them to the 100+ version (and no, I am not buying a second Fantasy Palace just for shoes!)

Free chat in dungeon if everybody is 18+: not that I want to start dropping F-bombs, but I would like to be able to use words like "whole". I feel chatting is always a bit of a struggle, I feel there's no need for a filter when everybody is an adult.

Add "Beavis" to the list of pet names: so I can say "Settle down Beavis!" when my pet is repeatedly healing me while I'm already at full health

And finally: I would love it if the Radiant Star Wand became dye-able. I am Blue Santa, just look at how horribly this staff clashes with my color scheme! (A blue-white-yellow version of the same staff would also be acceptable)

Thanks for reading