Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some things I'd like to see

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
There are a few things that I think would help make the game more fun and easier to play with friends and less frustrating playing solo.

Make the friends list global, every time I make a new character, I have to arrange to meet friends and add them to the friends list. One list for all 6 would be great. Also, when I've met some players out in the game who needed help, it would be easier to help with a character I'm not on. It would be nice to be able to friend someone and then switch characters and port to them to help.

The Fantasy Palace PvP arena - Make it give you the option to summon a random "monster" to practice on when you enter the ring by yourself

If you delete a character, allow his/her house to be put in the shared bank, even with a "Crowns Sale" a house that costs 10 or 15, 000 crowns is $10 or $15 in real money lost just because you decided that Fire was boring...

Allow non-enchanted treasure cards to be put in the shared bank so you can craft cards for your other characters without having to get a 2nd person to be the middleman, not that I don't trust my friends to actually give me the cards back, It's just that I am playing from about midnight to 3am lately and nobody's awake

Allow trading of reagents, I have a friend who's working on the same project I am, I have extra springs and she has extra black pearls. Yes, there would be fewer reagents in the Bazzar, but it should cut down on the competition and realm-hopping for them in the wild. So, hopefully, more people would be able to finish crafting projects.

And as I said in another post, to encourage level 50+ players to help lower level players, make another set of badges or ranks for players who help out in the lower levels. When I was hunting for Mandrake, there were days that I went through sunken city 3 or 4 times because someone asked for help. I got some pet drops, mandrake and bloodmoss, but a badge that says "Hall Monitor" or something would be fun.
Maybe players with the special "assistant" badges could be clicked on the same way you would to add a friend and the option "ask for help" would come up and the assistant would get bonus drops or something for helping.

Just some thoughts, any comments?