Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some of My Ideas for Choosing to be Villain

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I read the thread about being able to choose between a villain and a good guy and I have some pretty cool ideas to add to it! So it starts with you, Merle Ambrose, and Malistaire. There should be 2 boxes giving you choice with: "Join Merle Ambrose (good side) and Join Malistaire (dark side). If you choose Ambrose, it just the same tutorial and if you choose Malistaire, you are supported by those two draconians and you get a wraith that does 10000 Damage (not in real game, just for the tutorial to beat Merle Ambrose XD). Merle Ambrose is defeated and he flee. I think their should be different talents for each side because obviously if the dark side has all the talents, Merle Ambrose will be left empty-handed and will be overpowered by the dark side MUAHAHAHA! So here are the talents: Malistaire's Side: Get cool badges like "Destroyer of Wizard City" and "Conquerer of the Spiral", Get to have all the mutation spells like Magma Colluses, Firezilla, etc., and have cheating abilities (Example: Casting a Meteor Strike When someone heals). Light Side: Starts of with greater amount of pips, have higher power pip chance, have higher critical chance, have higher block chance, can cast minion spells, and have higher defense, damage, and accuracy and higher health. Aside from that, Dark Side's quests include defeating wizards and help cause chaos. I mean seriously, in the real game, it says you save the spiral and yet you battle Malistaire again who once again tries to destroy the spiral and things get confusing. Plus, when wizards and villains wonder on the street, if they meet each other, they get to duel each other. If they are on the sidewalk, they can't force them into battles. Additionally, wizards on the Light Side will have a Power Pip sign next to their name and Dark Side wizards get a skull next to their name!