Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some ideas I have to offer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
This is my first time doing this, but I have two ideas that might make the game even better.

Idea 1: pet talent trainer
You know the Move Trainer and the Move Deleter from the pokemon games? It's the same principle, but just one npc. With how people have to pay out the wazoo just to hatch a pet that may or may not have the talents the player wants, this could give the players a chance to take a pet and train it with different talents to save players on gold that they can save for better gear and other things they need in game. Of course, to make sure that it's not too overpowered, I did think of some restrictions on how it's used:
1. Using gold as a cost so players who can't afford crowns at that moment can still use it, the price can be just a smidge under where hatching prices used to be.
2. You will only be offered three random talents of the same rarity as the talent the player wants to replace. The player will be unable to take a common talent and replace it with an epic talent.
3. There can also be a crowns option to give the pet another jewel slot, limit of one per pet. I'm thinking maybe 2500 crowns a pop.

Idea 2: a spell trainer item
I am on the Wizard 101 Community facebook page and I have seen a lot of people complaining about getting certain spells on a wizard of a different school and wishing that they could somehow transfer the spell over to the right wizard (i.e. Goat Monk on a Death wizard and want to transfer it to their life). This spell trainer item could do that! Here's how it would work:
1. You select the spell you want your other wizard to have (you can only do it one at a time and your original wizard still has the spell).
2. You send the item to your other wizard.
3. When your other wizard sets the item down in their castle, it takes the form of your first wizard.
4. your first wizard acts as a tutor to your second wizard and teaches the selected spell.
5. You transfer the item back if you have more spells to transfer.
The restrictions are as follows for the said item:
-only one spell can be selected at a time.
-original spell isn't deleted.
-you can only have one of this item on your account.
-you cannot quest with your other wizard using this item.
-the cost is 2500 crowns.
-you cannot gift this item.
-you cannot sell this item.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014