Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some cool things we should add

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
I have a lot of great ideas about what should be put in the winter update. Obviously, there will be the new world, so this update will be pretty small, other than the world. Hopefully, though, we can add some of these things:

A barber shop- We need a place where we can change our character's base hair style and color! It could be for the same cost of stitching gear: 100 Crowns. I know lots of players have at least one character with hair they'd like to change, including me

Seeding in PvP Tournaments- PvP tournaments should be more realistic. They should have a visible bracket system, and should seed players based on how many tournament points and wins they have.

Seasonal PvP Tournaments- I know I've always wanted to have one big PvP Tournament! There could be a seasonal tournament that takes the top 16 wizards on the PvP Tournament Leaderboards for each level range. Then, we could have a BIG tournament on December 31st to determine the year's best duelist. The winner of these tournaments could be awarded a certain amount of crowns and a cool badge, like "Summer Tournament Champion", or "2016 Tournament Champion". There could be quick-match, classic, and regular versions of each of these tournaments. Imagine the competition! Also, it'd give players a drive to work their way up the leaderboards.

I apologize for this long post, but these ideas are pretty cool if you ask me. Hopefully our friends at Kingsisle will contemplate putting these ideas into the game. (After all, the staff at Kingsisle want to give us a fun game to play. They aren't trying to make it unfair or stressful. They're not enemies, they are friends. Remember that Wizards!

~Connor Sandtail

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Not sure if you've ever played pirate but they have seasonal pvp and each season they have different weapons you can buy. The seasonal pvp tournement could have something similar but golden tickets so you cant buy them if you never got into the best of best tournament

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
XaZeRs on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
Not sure if you've ever played pirate but they have seasonal pvp and each season they have different weapons you can buy. The seasonal pvp tournement could have something similar but golden tickets so you cant buy them if you never got into the best of best tournament
Examples: (Each is 500 Golden Tickets) I also forgot to mention these weapons aren't pvp exclusive because you have to be very committed to get them, so you can use them any time.

Storm: Halston's Electrifying Staff (For simplicity all wands are 110)
+200
+10 Damage
+100 Universal Critical
+50 Universal Crit Block
Storm Wand Hit/ 150
Maycast: Storm Blade

Fire: Falmea's Fiery Dagger
+200
+10 Damage

+100 Universal Critical
+50 Universal Crit Block
Fire Wand Hit/ 150