Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

solotion to battle ruiners

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
every now and then when i am in a battle and i'm almost done with a quest and all i need is the two monsters in front of me someone will walk into the battle wait until another monster has joined then flee. this makes it harder because your against 3 alone and with no help.

the solotion is to only allow the number of monsters to the number of people there unless it has already been defeated, for example say you are fighting to monsters one has already died and your almost done witht he last one, then someone comes in and makes a third one there then he flees, this new monster will be droped out of the battle so the person battaling doesnt have to put up with a third. so like the first person will be connected with the first monster in front (the second is on its own because it will be their anways) and the next to players will be connected with the other to monsters ( but seperatly so if one of the other to flees only one monster goes)

i think this will decrease frustration and some people losing battles