Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo-Zone

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I've got an idea: an area where no one can enter a fight on. It'd ensure more privacy, you know, if a level 1 "noob" nonchatter jumps in to a fight where you're trying to set a record off on? That'd ruin your almost-perfect video you were posting on Youtube of the highest damage. I know some of you will disagree, and I respect what you've got to say.

Administrator
These places already exist in all worlds of the Spiral - they're called Dungeons and Gauntlets.

If you turn off teleporting, no one can disturb you while you are in a Dungeon or Gauntlet.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
As greyrose said, just for specific like record breaking with youtube a gauntlet or dungeon would work.

But i agree i think if you enter a fight you should be able to block other people out of it. I especially don't like when i'm in celestia questing and doing one of those beat these guys and it will drop quest. And then you will see people that just watch as your doing all the work blading and everything, and right when your ready to kill they jump in so they get the credit to when you did all the work.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
These places already exist in all worlds of the Spiral - they're called Dungeons and Gauntlets.

If you turn off teleporting, no one can disturb you while you are in a Dungeon or Gauntlet.

hehe +1 for the professor i love them places and i can't wait for more to come and harder ones :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Thanks again for your hasty response, professor. Well, I was a bit unclear on what I meant to say. I meant, like when you're on a quest that's outside of a dungeon, it'd be nice if you could "lock" the dueling circle.