Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skip a World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I spent over a $100 trying to get the 'chance' of a wyvern mount. I admit this was completely addictive and crazy. So I started thinking. What other thing would I pay a lot of money for in this game? What thing would actually be worth it?

I am helping a younger family member level up her death character. She is almost done with Krok. I am dreading MB and its not even my character to level. I realized this is one of the reasons I am not making new characters. I can't bring myself to do AGAIN some of these lower level worlds and their pointless hours of running around trying to return scarves or handbags or whatever. (I have had two high level characters for months)

If people with completely leveled characters were given the 'opportunity' (not 'chance') to purchase a World Skip for additional characters - even if just one per character - that would make my day and I would buy it.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Spring72 wrote:
I spent over a $100 trying to get the 'chance' of a wyvern mount. I admit this was completely addictive and crazy. So I started thinking. What other thing would I pay a lot of money for in this game? What thing would actually be worth it?

I am helping a younger family member level up her death character. She is almost done with Krok. I am dreading MB and its not even my character to level. I realized this is one of the reasons I am not making new characters. I can't bring myself to do AGAIN some of these lower level worlds and their pointless hours of running around trying to return scarves or handbags or whatever. (I have had two high level characters for months)

If people with completely leveled characters were given the 'opportunity' (not 'chance') to purchase a World Skip for additional characters - even if just one per character - that would make my day and I would buy it.
Unfortunately, no. I disagree. This is a really cheap way to beat realms, people would just wait for the hardest realm and skip over it. You also didn't factor in the problem of whether or not to use auto leveling, would you automatically receive quest spells, etc.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
... do you want to buy a pack of experiance that comes with a spiral key? I guess it would have to have level restrictions... so that level 20 can't suddenly jump to level fifty and go to dragonspire.

KI wants you to play the game, they want a large active community. If you start skipping worlds yo work against their plan. Indeed there would come a point where no one ever used marlybone again. I don't have much hope for your idea being implemented. The faster you get to the level cap, or finish the story, the sooner you stop playing and cancel your subscription.