Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silva Drake

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Hello i am intrested about Silva Drake these are the facts i know.

1. she was the life teacher before Moolinda Wu

2. she was married to mallishere

3. she died of a cold(sericoly!?!?!!?! why not something like cancer and shes life couldn't she heal herself?)

4.(sorry if i'm spoiliong this) but we get to see what she looks like and fight her. (dragospyer you defeat her when shes a wratih and she olny for a little is seen as herself btw shes very pretty)

5. mallistare wants to bring her back to life(freankly could it be hes JUST looking for the ghost of his wife to bring her bak and then be all awesomeness again?!?!!)

i would like to have this thig where we can go back in time to meet her and warn ppl and stuff we do it in dr and we see the crastal casam with trees, running water, and a living human that we can see throw! sooo why can't we meet her and nice mallistare?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

3. she died of a cold(sericoly!?!?!!?! why not something like cancer and shes life couldn't she heal herself?)

4.(sorry if i'm spoiliong this) but we get to see what she looks like and fight her. (dragospyer you defeat her when shes a wratih and she olny for a little is seen as herself btw shes very pretty)

5. mallistare wants to bring her back to life(freankly could it be hes JUST looking for the ghost of his wife to bring her bak and then be all awesomeness again?!?!!)

i would like to have this thig where we can go back in time to meet her and warn ppl and stuff we do it in dr and we see the crastal casam with trees, running water, and a living human that we can see throw! sooo why can't we meet her and nice mallistare?

Nice spelling, grammar, and punctuation...

Because, Sylvia Drake was not in Dragonspyre when she was alive, and what's the fun in a nice area with Malistaire?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
mman17 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:

Because, Sylvia Drake was not in Dragonspyre when she was alive, and what's the fun in a nice area with Malistaire?

just a small area and besides i want to learn this stuff! and thank you but i made sevral mistakes. becuase we will get to see(or have seen) the chasm in the past yes we get to goto the past and see clear sky, water, no lava, a dude, trees with leaves, and that mountian withOUT the dragon on it. and i think it would be nice if we could meet them and goto dr and the dr school see the other trees andhave a new bagde called time traveler

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:

just a small area and besides i want to learn this stuff! and thank you but i made sevral mistakes. becuase we will get to see(or have seen) the chasm in the past yes we get to goto the past and see clear sky, water, no lava, a dude, trees with leaves, and that mountian withOUT the dragon on it. and i think it would be nice if we could meet them and goto dr and the dr school see the other trees andhave a new bagde called time traveler

I meant that sarcastically, but in a way, it might be a little bit cool to have a Time Traveller Badge.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

50% of your spelling was wrong

anyways i do agree with the cold part i mean who dies of a cold?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
50% of your spelling was wrong

anyways i do agree with the cold part i mean who dies of a cold?

50%? More like 99.9%! By the way, infectious diseases (including colds) make up almost a quarter of the deaths in the world. I think they chose a cold because the game is rated E10+ and since Wizard101 has more of a medieval feel. The common cold was very deadly in medieval times.