Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

show boss sayings in the text box

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
when a boss says something to give you a clue as how to defeat them it should also show up in the text box. There are times where its hard to read them when the camera is moving around a lot , and also some times they say 2 things at same time and they overlap.
So what do you think

bluefeather8989

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
You can just look them up I do it with every single boss to see if they cheat and what they drop :D Just type in your search: wizard101 wiki. Then look for the wiki then search the boss. Enjoy the new knowledge :)

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard ( but just started zafaria )

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
mommala wrote:
You can just look them up I do it with every single boss to see if they cheat and what they drop :D Just type in your search: wizard101 wiki. Then look for the wiki then search the boss. Enjoy the new knowledge :)

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard ( but just started zafaria )

Yea nice. but this was an idea for next update. I think KI should do this cause some ppl (like me) don't want to read spoilers or just want to figure it out for themselves. But its hard to read if the cam is moving around or if there is double print on top of itself.