Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shopping District: An Empty Store?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
So I was just cruising along the Shopping District one day, and I came across a store, lights on, without a display on what they sell. So, out of curiousity, I try to go inside, but for some reason---I could not get in. The lights were on, all right, and I think Kingsisle is going to add a new shop: a mount shop, with every mount being sold for crowns. Any ideas on that little corner store across from the Housing Shoppe?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Just thought of something else: a Holiday shop, instead of the holiday clerks being outside by the fountain in the district of shopping.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
mman17 wrote:
So I was just cruising along the Shopping District one day, and I came across a store, lights on, without a display on what they sell. So, out of curiousity, I try to go inside, but for some reason---I could not get in. The lights were on, all right, and I think Kingsisle is going to add a new shop: a mount shop, with every mount being sold for crowns. Any ideas on that little corner store across from the Housing Shoppe?

I know! I tried it too! I really think it's either a glitch, something to look at, or a house.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hobi wrote:
i want to see a coffee shop with WIFI and laptops!

That would be cool. Also, they should have a TV inside which shows Wizard101 TV shows (my idea for a Wizard101 show)!