Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shields to equip and all

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
hiya you all! I really would like if you could add at least shields?
like some, they give cards or what so ever like these:

Legend shield, gives balance blade and sprite, cost: 18,000 gold (not because I have 18,000 gold)

Hero's shield: gives nothing, cost: 800 gold

The Celestian Hero shield: gives balance blade, all the triple blades and triple traps (I forgot what their called), legion shield, storm lord, and dragon, cost: 10,000 C

I hope you respond Proffesor Falmea OR Proffesor Greyrose!

:)! have a great summer you all! (stay cool Greyrose hope you don't melt! (I'm not making fun of you) :D)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
So you are saying we should have equippible shields that work like amulets?
Well this is a decent idea, but what about the issue about which hand your wizard holds the wand in? i am sure i heard someone talk about this at least once. How would a shield match well with a staff or wand logically? one more thing is that a shield should give more resist, NOT more cards. after all, it is a defensive item, not a offensive item. Other then that, This is a very nice idea.

Hunter Hunter: Master Diviner in the works

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
Well this is a decent idea, but what about the issue about which hand your wizard holds the wand in? i am sure i heard someone talk about this at least once. How would a shield match well with a staff or wand logically? one more thing is that a shield should give more resist, NOT more cards. after all, it is a defensive item, not a offensive item. Other then that, This is a very nice idea.

hmm your right I didn't think of that! I'll have to make it better gotta go for camping now, cya

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:

people use to use shields as offensive weapons as well as defensive but i dont think that they should give attacks healing maybe and defently ( i am a terable( see ) speller ) shields and prob blades