Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I think they should make shields. Kinda like wands, but you hold it in the other hand along with your wand. And like a wand, it gives cards and a pip; but instead of minor attack cards, it gives different kinds of shields (to go along with the shield/defense theme). How bout it?

Jacob Wildpants - Level 30 Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
shadow1779 wrote:
I think they should make shields. Kinda like wands, but you hold it in the other hand along with your wand. And like a wand, it gives cards and a pip; but instead of minor attack cards, it gives different kinds of shields (to go along with the shield/defense theme). How bout it?

Jacob Wildpants - Level 30 Pyromancer

What happens if you're wearing the double-handed sword? Do that also take up shield space? Other then that, it's a pretty cool idea.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
We're wizards, not knights. We may have wands that look like weaponry, but they're not. I don't think adding shields is necessary, especially since we have shielding spells.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
We're wizards, not knights. We may have wands that look like weaponry, but they're not. I don't think adding shields is necessary, especially since we have shielding spells.

agreed!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Now that i think about it, there are some soldiers in dragonspyre who have weapon based wands AND shields, so i honestly don't see why we can't have shields if ghosts can.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I as a level 60 think they should make them for level 50+ because us high levels only get swords

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Dark7X wrote:
Now that i think about it, there are some soldiers in dragonspyre who have weapon based wands AND shields, so i honestly don't see why we can't have shields if ghosts can.

They were soldiers as well as wizards, so they needed swords and shields, as well as armor, to fight in combat. We're not soldiers; we're just wizards, plus Dragonspyre is one world out of the entire Spiral.