Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shield and Trap Idea

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i dont know if this is already a think either in tc or in a higher level (im level 90 in Azteca) but i was thinking it would be cool if there was a "trap" that applied a negative healing debuff and a "shield" that applied a healing boost similer to infection and guiding light.

So for example if i put one on these "traps" on someone and they used say a satire it would cut it by say 25%, this would stack with any infections and doom and glooms that are also in play. On the other hand if i cast one of these "shields" on myself then cast a satire, it would be boosted by say 25%. This would again stack with and guilding lights and sanctuaries in play.

Tell me what you think below. Also tell me how many pips they should be and if they should have mass versions of them.

Oh and they dont have to be 25% they can be anything as long as its not too OP.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Mar 21, 2017 wrote:
So i dont know if this is already a think either in tc or in a higher level (im level 90 in Azteca) but i was thinking it would be cool if there was a "trap" that applied a negative healing debuff and a "shield" that applied a healing boost similer to infection and guiding light.

So for example if i put one on these "traps" on someone and they used say a satire it would cut it by say 25%, this would stack with any infections and doom and glooms that are also in play. On the other hand if i cast one of these "shields" on myself then cast a satire, it would be boosted by say 25%. This would again stack with and guilding lights and sanctuaries in play.

Tell me what you think below. Also tell me how many pips they should be and if they should have mass versions of them.

Oh and they dont have to be 25% they can be anything as long as its not too OP.
the negative healing debuff traps already exist; however, the only way to get it is if you get your hands on the lord of night spell or are a cheating boss.

as for the shield, well... guiding light/brilliant light already serve the same purpose.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I would like to see Shadow blade, trap and shield available to train from vendors

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Dr Von on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
the negative healing debuff traps already exist; however, the only way to get it is if you get your hands on the lord of night spell or are a cheating boss.

as for the shield, well... guiding light/brilliant light already serve the same purpose.
I already know about guiding light and brilliant light as i clearly mentioned them in my idea