Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadows for mounts

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Ok, this just doesn't make any sense at all! I was riding on my Proud Lion mount and then I realized a shadow of it. My Proud Lion's shadow was the exact same as my wizards, small and round. This does not make any sense at all! Can you please adjust the shadow to whichever mount you're wearing? At least make it similiar the mount because it's really disturbing.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Ok, this just doesn't make any sense at all! I was riding on my Proud Lion mount and then I realized a shadow of it. My Proud Lion's shadow was the exact same as my wizards, small and round. This does not make any sense at all! Can you please adjust the shadow to whichever mount you're wearing? At least make it similiar the mount because it's really disturbing.

This is only a minor detail and does not affect game play in a dramatic way such as a bug, glitch, etc. So I really don't get how it's "disturbing" since it's just a shadow and it a wizard's shadow is not right too because your shadow is not a small circle under you. I don't think this is an issue to be looked at since it's just shadows. Shadows are only there to show your spot and make it more realistic.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

This is only a minor detail and does not affect game play in a dramatic way such as a bug, glitch, etc. So I really don't get how it's "disturbing" since it's just a shadow and it a wizard's shadow is not right too because your shadow is not a small circle under you. I don't think this is an issue to be looked at since it's just shadows. Shadows are only there to show your spot and make it more realistic.

Ok, you said shadows are to make games more realistic, then why not shapen the shadow a little bit for mounts to make it more realistic?