Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
To be honest wizard101 is one of my favorite games i have played it for a while and it is really interesting.I think like they should add shadow potions like ya know the critical ones aka vengance but they should cost the double amount of vengance so they would cost 1,800 Crowns and if you don't have shadow pips you can buy them for 1 hour because some people have shadow pip spells and don't know what to do with them.The shadow elixir would give 120 shadow pip chance they need to give more love for shadow. The shadow elixir would cost 1,800 Crowns because shadow pips will help low levels a lot and it is very op for low levels.If they add shadow elixir it cannot be used for pvp so it is kinda like the vengance elixir but it isn't fully the same. If they would add that people wouldn't complain about having shadow pip spells and cannot do anything with them and i feel like shadow pip elixir should be given every 2 years of the games birthday.I think there should be boss that gives you the shadow elixir but it is a rare drop like every halloween his name would be ShadowRack he would be a rank 9 but he would be in the commons in the lake so anyone could fight him but it wouldn't be easy he would have 100,000,000 health and he would have cheats like every time he loses 3,000 health he would cast mana burn but there is a way to block it.You would have to have to do 4,000 to block it other than that he casts mana burn so you have to blade constantly or just critical every time and it is Uncommon to get the shadow elixir. If the boss gets a trap on him he gains 500 health and also i forgot to mention the 3rd round of the fight with him he summons 3 of him but with 50,000,000 so he would summon his self but with half health.I would advise to get like 3 maxes or something to help like 1 Storm,1 life,1 ice that would make it so the ice is the shielder with tower shield storm is the hitter life is the healer.

Survivor
May 24, 2016
100 mil boss with cheats = impossible to beat. why? because you can only do a max of 1 mil at a time

Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
Survivor
Feb 13, 2015