Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow-- Balance's opposite.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Ok, many people (including myself) feel balance should have an opposite. Before now there really wasn't any one school that could be balance's opposite. But with the arise of Shadow Magic, balance may finally have an opposite.
Balance is, well, balanced, and everything is orderly and united as one. But shadow, on the other hand, is chaotic and outcast. It just makes sense.
So if balance has an opposite then we'll most likely get a prism and a mass prism, which would convert balance magic into shadow magic. Balance enemies would be weak to shadow magic and shadow enemies (If they ever arise) would be weak to balance. Also, since shadow would be the opposite of balance I'm debating whether or not shadow magic should use balance blades or not. (Though I hope it would, because they help me a lot as a balance wizard). If balance blades won't boost shadow spells, maybe we could get shadow wands with shadow wand attacks so we can use them without using our blades. So what do you guys think? Do you think balance and shadow should be opposites? If so, should shadow spells use balance blades? Let me know!