Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seperate Realms for Adults (anyone over 18)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I am not sure if this is possible or if it has already been brought up but I was thinking the other day while walking through the commons and seeing some inappropriate things going on that maybe seperate realms for Adult players and seperate realms for kids would be better. I have seen a lot of Adult players hitting on the kids and I think this is very wrong and I know that they are being reported and being delt with but I think that with having seperate realms that it would eliminate this completely and make this an even better game experience for younger children not having to worry about some pervert hitting on them constantly. I am not sure how exactly it would be set up but I am sure those wonderful minds @ KI could come up with a perfect system if they think this is a good idea. Also, with the Adult only realms it would be a complete open chat since noone under 18 would be allowed to enter. If anyone has any good ideas how KI could go about coming up with a system that would work feel free to make suggestions.

Administrator