Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell/trash plant gardening treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
it's fairly easy to get a huge number of various plant treasure cards such as bug zapper and dragonflies

not everyone uses them

Right now the only way to get rid of them is one card at a time - click, trash, click, trash, click, trash

Which is very tedious and almost painful if you have a couple hundred cards

Please add in the ability to sell these treasure cards - at least to the gardeners if you don't want to let us sell them in the bazaar.

also, please consider putting in a feature that will let us trash more than one at a time - a trash more slider maybe.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
it's fairly easy to get a huge number of various plant treasure cards such as bug zapper and dragonflies not everyone uses them Right now the only way to get rid of them is one card at a time - click, trash, click, trash, click, trash Which is very tedious and almost painful if you have a couple hundred cards Please add in the ability to sell these treasure cards - at least to the gardeners if you don't want to let us sell them in the bazaar.
i'd be glad to be able to sell mine. i've sold every seed i've ever gotten already, why do i need these cards? -all 6 of eli and crew

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You can trade them to other people also. Just thought I'd let you know.